venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

Friday Favorites #187

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_vHzK-FWzXcjnG23rjKcH2vrRUYVMotDGNi-pxzfO11xapA_hMbPhcMBdXd8G96d9ZiOSm4ChK_HE0llMtBVAL48OIn7nlDPUDOLu9GnQOnHbyOc6VIVS36KrsBj7jj_v-T4XCCeBatnG/s1600/aff.jpg
I am smitten with this sweatshirt from Hello Merch. It looks so comfortable! I need some sweatshirts like this in my wardrobe - simple but still cute enough to look like I actually tried getting dressed that day.
(via: Hello Merch)
These vintage deadstock sunglasses are so snazzy! The shop even has them in red!
(via: Burger and Friends)
Look at this awesome mushrooms wreath! Aunt Peaches even shares a tutorial on how to make your own. I'm definitely thinking this is something I need on my front door!
(via: Aunt Peaches // Thanks to an awesome reader, Stephanie, for emailing me the link!)
I recently found Poppin and was instantly enthralled. Poppin sells colorful office supplies. Something about the way everything on the site is displayed just draws me in. It's so atheistically pleasing!
(via: Poppin)
Knit Knit embroiders the cutest little animals onto brooches. Look at that fox with the hat - perfect!!
 (via: Knit Knit)
This bedding is so ugly that it's actually charming. Or maybe I just like it because it looks like shorts my oldest brother would have worn in the 90's. Haha! Either way I really dig it. There's even a matching rug!
(via: Urban Outfitters)
I've shared these shoes before in my Friday Favorites but in another colorway, I just saw this brown pair and I am in love! I can already think of so many outfits they'd go awesome with.
 (via: Modcloth)
You guys, it's a globe...of the moon! How did I not even know they exist?! I need one (or five!) to add to my modest globe collection!
 (via: bellalulu)
I have been on the look out for any old cameras in really any pretty color for the longest time and still haven't seen a one in person. (Okay, I haven't seen one for less than $15) This red one is gorgeous. Wouldn't it be so neat to have a rainbow of cameras?!
(via: smile mercantile)

Hope you have an excellent weekend!
xoxo 



via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-favorites-187.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento