venerdì 14 dicembre 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Make a Ribbon Wall Hanging

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJohhPCPHqb19Qc2FZh6AH9RPUpjm64f9HuoIFC6Z7K3AsYIbs54zinZgnyWqQ4b2J3nBhwGpR3sq_7e0Goi1HL5TGjxItrvrSj97mqEhtoZJaT_4ZXdBLd4CeOmL4h8Utf8qyr84wWSM/s200/Ribbon+Tute.JPG
You could make larger leaves and end up with a wreath

Ribbon HangingTutorial at Pieced Brain Blog

"Christmas ribbons are so beautiful! I love their designs, their shimmer... Abakan, a fabric and crafts company based in the UK, sent me a roll of gorgeous Christmas ribbon this week, and I went right to work as I already had a design in mind.  Borrowing from ribbonwork concepts, I had imagined a circle of leaves made of wire ribbon. Abakan's ribbon was perfect for this project, as it had a green center, with extra wide gold borders, and it was very pliable, making it easier to shape the leaves (the ribbon I used is called Green Gold".... Read more


via FabricFascination
http://totallytutorials.blogspot.com/2012/12/tutorial-exchange-how-to-make-ribbon_14.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento