mercoledì 12 dicembre 2012

what we wore : i shaved my legs for you too!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieJLZ1HAB9natvCqEq3YjacJlPiaoeUNPlc-Kb8OWJKm-eW99KLgLMzWvw9IkIW6w6lcybqRygSxMRfWY-fMu-qnl0i1m4zH9LMXBNx6XGB98xzyOtaioxGHxQqyXvIBqWJkEUufPlh2Qe/s1600/elycia-kaylah-outfit.jpg
details 
hat - thrifted
coat - Scalloped Colorblock Coat c/o Oasap
shirt - c/o Knitted Dove
brooch - c/o Santa Cara
belt - thrifted
skirt - thrifted
tights - Modcloth
shoes - Neo c/o Blowfish
camera bag - Brooklyn c/o ONA

Going back through previous outfit posts I realized Elycia and I are starting to get quite a little collection of posts together. (Our first is still one of my favorites but let me just say, our next one coming soon is a top contender!) It is so incredibly fun to take outfit pictures with someone, especially when that someone is your best friend who has an equally fun personal style. It's definitely one of my favorite things to do together.

I've been wanting to take pictures in fog for quite some time so I was super stoked when it started getting super foggy while we were taking these. But the down side of taking outfit pictures with your best friend is an incredible number of outtakes where at least one of you is making a stupid face, laughing hysterically, or just being a goofball. Sadly all the really neat fog ones ended up being too silly to post. Guess that just means we'll just have to shoot in the fog again!
Hope you have an excellent Wednesday! My mom just got here to help shampoo my carpet before my new couch gets here. (Delivery is scheduled for today! Eeep!) I'm trying not to stress too bad about how the delivery guy(s?) will get the couch in my house since I have the most narrow doorways ever. I'm pretty darn stoked though. I can't wait to see how awesome it looks.
xoxo

 PS. Knitted Dove does not currently have their webstore up and running yet. You can find the shirt here if you're interested though. 

PPS. The title of this outfit post is a real quote from that day. That is true friendship you guys, making sure you shave your legs before your best friend comes over.


via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/12/what-we-wore-i-shaved-my-legs-for-you.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento