martedì 27 novembre 2012

10 things making smile...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg1G9ab6idb0GwzkAYkK7ajGxH3KY5p5GeA3T2YQ_qk6T9doxHRWQFA_97BSy5t7Kb7nN_hPgdG1XXX8ZMkDkTpZwIm-OvJ_HWbwKni0x_ERgXxDW3N39pTKjRxu6js46cIKJtfBkvok0GN/s640/IMG_1867+copy.jpg
1 // Being followed around the yard by Carl and knowing that the stray cats think as much of me as I think of them...
2 // Caterpillars covered in morning dew...
3 // Photos that show how beautiful our very brief autumn colors were...
4 // Tiny purple mushrooms...
5 // Strange old photos found in the trash...
who gets rid of awesome pictures like this?!
6 // Packages in my po box from two separate people but with matching themes...
Thanks Emily & Fiany!
7 // Doctor Octopus and his reflection...
8 // Making spore prints for the first time...
mushrooms really are amazing!
  9 // This photo of this giant pup and I...
I hate sharing instagram photos in regular, non-instagram posts but I'm melting over this picture. I have never loved a dog like I love Crum. He's seriously the best, ever. We're totally best buddies.
10 // Photos of my deck from the summer...
Oh how I miss flowers!
 
Hope you have an awesome day! I'm so very tired this morning. Last night I went to see O'Death at the Grog Shop in Cleveland. Oh my goodness, it was amazing. But I'm running on about three and half hours sleep and my ears hurt so bad. (Totally not complaining about my ears, I loved every second) I'd normally say something like 'today will be a day for working quietly in my craft room' but I know there will be a generous amount of time dancing with the music turned all the way up and that's just perfect!
xoxo


via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/11/10-things-making-smile.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento