venerdì 30 novembre 2012

Friday Favorites #185

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjY3n1EP430tY1hYORv2hoXj6NvvKHr78saiVUBgYBJTZOVYPuPsl_CtzERveEUY1pdxVRnF-bfj9pDbXvVti3QX7YdcK3hD6ZWl3t3Xtp3kJqLlWkTWLI_BjzCPutsqAqNmmBf22n3Kgsl/s1600/aff.jpg
How neat is this moose necklace?
I love this illustration of Grumpy Cat SO MUCH. The artists style is just perfect.
 (via: Gantzcraziness) 
Speaking of cats, these kitty pillows have the cutest faces, don't they!?
(via: TUFT)
ELF makes some really adorable shoes. This pair is my favorite! The color and the style are just spot on perfection.
(via: ELF)
This soap shaped like a raccoon skull is probably one of the coolest things ever.
(via: iamhome)
Also ridiculously awesome - this vintage comb! I've been thinking novetly combs would make a really awesome collection. I've been seeing so many neat ones lately. Not that I need a new collection, I'd just like to see a picture of someone elses' novelty comb collection.
This dress and sweater would look so cute together!
 (via: Modcloth)
These book ends are so neat!
Lovin' this sweet little bunny mug.
 (via: mad rab)
This scalloped skirt is so adorable. I can't decide which color I like best either!
 (via: Piperlime)

Hope you're having a fabulous Friday! I'm ridiculously excited about this weekend, I've got a tattoo appointment to finish a small project and start another. Eeep!
xoxo


via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/11/friday-favorites-185.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento