venerdì 30 novembre 2012

Tutorial Exchange - How to Tie the Perfect Bow

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWae6irlJFHBbcliOdF1tReYnTKqgW2n5TJdxb8LFyPuxyuBex3Z15Kmm_Jt8-0yNr9_K3oFreSG2ywLaf0jMh4iSENUgGguA8X3POaNdYltQg4q2TI0PEVbfih6ACzbibxinfk_Ivfuo/s1600/Perfect+Bow+(5).JPG
Adorn your presents with a pretty bow

Ribbon Tutorial at The Chilly Dog Blog

"I recently received a beautiful spool of holiday ribbon from Abakhan Fabrics, Hobby and Home. It was part of a the tutorial exchange program on Totally Tutorials. Thank you to both for providing me with a great material to work with.  I knew exactly what I wanted to make with my ribbon from Abakhan before I even received it, the perfect holiday bow. You can use it to adorn presents, wreaths and more".... Read more


via FabricFascination
http://totallytutorials.blogspot.com/2012/11/tutorial-exchange-how-to-tie-perfect-bow.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento