sabato 24 novembre 2012

cemetery photos on film

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/kAylasNaps/New%20blog%20album/abcan_02-002.jpg
I'm well aware that no cemetery photos I take will ever compare to those gorgeous ones I took back in August at that foggy cemetery but I hate not sharing all the other cemetery photos that have been building up on my computer. I have an incredible amount of headstone photos, I can't help but take some every time I visit a new one.

Exploring cemeteries kind of became a serious hobby for me over the summer. I've found so many new cemeteries close by that I had no idea existed. I'm absolutely loving learning about all the different symbols on headstones and what they mean. I love reading all the names and I really just enjoying spending time wandering.

These photos are from a few different cemeteries I visited over the summer...
That dog is one of my favorites! Unique headstones like that are so neat. 

Hope you have a great Saturday! I'm going to spend the day cleaning the basement. I made it one of my new year's goals to get it all cleaned up, because it's kind of an embarrassing wreck. I've made quite a bit of progress already but I still have a lot of work if I really want to get it done before January 1st. Wish me luck!
xoxo

All of the photos above were taken with a Canon T2 and Fuji 35mm Superia X-TRA 400 that expired in 2010.


via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/11/cemetery-photos-on-film.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento