mercoledì 21 novembre 2012

life lately...

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgE9sWnuwOgujQgWfvxzBzpWsTwxPnrsZoWv19FepYR58M2zUtw3fo_OobM4Z0nHwGitGVEQNfBmkUotUMmsJ3P4XAJF-sLrirh-KQEdmrcYb5UwfTMhPKq7VJaKUrAp007lisbhQZVjM8O/s1600/poisoners-handbook.jpg
1 // Reading outside. I'm soaking up the last bits of fall. Sitting in the sun reading with a kitty beside you is simply the best. (Also - loving this book so far!)
2 // Visiting more cemeteries, of course. It's been so chilly in the mornings, but I must admit it makes the cemetery look even more charming than normal.
3 // Working on a top secret project... that I'm just dying to share.
4 // Starting my pinned insect collection. I've had this beautiful Luna Moth stored away for sooo long, so when I finally got my pinning supplies I immediately fixed him up. He's officially my first pinned insect in my collection. I can't wait until he's dry and ready to transfer to a display case.
5 // A new kitty! I've only seen this guy once, the day I took this photo. But it always makes me excited to get new visitors on the deck, especially when they're this beautiful! How cute is that little brown spot on his head?
6 // My popcorn rock grew! It's not quite as impressive as I thought it would be but hey, it's still pretty awesome for just adding some vinegar to a rock.
7 // Building shelves for the bedroom! When Sarah and Josh shared this tutorial on A Beautiful Mess I was instantly smitten but didn't really have a reason to build any. Fast forward to the last few weeks when I've been working on a bedroom makeover - and I'm so happy I remembered this tutorial existed. They're turning out so very pretty. I can't wait to stain them and finally hang them. My bedroom is going to look so great when it's finally finished.
8 // Root beer testing! I love root beer, it's probably my favorite drink ever. (chocolate milk is pretty close too though!) So whenever I get the chance I love to stop into End of The Commons General Store and stock up on new brands to try. They have an awesome selection of fancy sodas there. Out of this group everything but Sioux City Sarsaparilla was kind of gross. But the Sioux City Sarsaparilla was a-m-a-z-i-n-g, so I'd say it was worth drinking all the other gross ones.

 Hope you're having a great day!
xoxo


via The Dainty Squid
http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2012/11/life-lately.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento