lunedì 26 novembre 2012

Christmas card photo shoot 2012

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgwGCNhwolgnAt8QaHO_VV5hyphenhyphenkQAQmk9mHCz3AaM9Rx6_BPhlXS_WJPDXd6lpepAwjSo6zYmVMHwD6ZZcK0cXQn2V1McbjAFQ4cIxdrRqbtb7sLYKLT8b_qDDlHDAuqdTJ7FZrxlB7rd1s/s640/christmas+card+2012.jpg
Santa in his sleigh with his reindeer's
This probably will be one of the pictures we will use in our 2012 Christmas card.
I think we will do a college Christmas card picture like we did last year. I like college prints because I can never just pick one photo.
Here is last years Christmas card.
Christmas card 2011

Our furry family sure has grown in the last year!


Did you notice my picture quality being any better than usual in my first pic? I hope so because I got a new camera, & I paid a very pretty penny for it! I got a Nikon D7000. I got the camera for 999.99 but regular price is 1,500! I fought the black Friday crowds and saved 500 dollars on it, well worth the lines! I love this camera because with DSLR camera's you can get those clicker remotes things that they use at photography studios. I got one & it is so awesome, I can jump around and do silly crazy stuff to get my pets to look at me while stilling taking pictures.

This picture above was my 2nd favorite from my photo shoot today, but I still like the one at the top of this post better.

Above it my "forest" which is what I call it.
I have been collecting white & silver trees for the past 3 years now.
I'll be doing a another post of my Christmas decorating very soon, my house is getting more decked out by the days.



via Janae
http://notsoshabby-shabbychic.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-card-photo-shoot-2012.html
taghandcraftnews




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2225384

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento